Pray protection from Satan/Shaytan | Dua | Pray

وَقُلْ رَّبِّ اَعُوْذُ بِكَ مِنْ هَمَزٰتِ الشَّيٰطِيْنِ. وَاَعُوْذُ بِكَ رَبِّ اَنْ يَّحْضُرُوْنِ.
Rabbi ‘a`outhubika min hamazaatish-shayaateeni, wa ‘a`outhu bika rabbi ‘ay-yahdhuroon
My Lord! I seek refuge with You from the whisperings (suggestions) of the Shayatin (devils). And I seek refuge with You, My Lord! lest they may attend (or come near) me.
Surah Al-Mu'minoon - 23:97-98
Dua protection from Satan/Shaytan
Dua protection from Satan/Shaytan 
أَعُوذُ بِاللَّهِ مِنَ الشَّيْطانِ الرَّجِيْمِ
A'oothu billaahi minash-Shaytaanir-rajeem
I seek refuge with Allah against the Satan, the outcast.
Abu Dawud: 4781 Al-Bukhari: 6115

أَعُوذُ بِكَلِمَاتِ اللهِ التَّامَّاتِ مِنْ شَرِّ مَا خَلَقَ
A'oothu bikalimaatil-laahit-taammaati min sharri maa khalaqa
I seek refuge in the Perfect Words of Allah from the evil of what He has created.
Abu Dawud: 3899

Comments